BE A SPONSOR
We at Children First ,have been fortunate to have various partners, who have facilitated and continue to sponsor our work with populations that are unable to access services.
You can help us by
Please click on the location below to know more.
- 8 hours shift
- 9:30AM-5:30 PM
- 6 days working -Mon-Sat
- Identifying children’s OT requirements, sensory integration needs
- Implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes; working within the goals of a devised plan,evaluating outcomes
- IMonitoring and evaluating clients’ progress
- Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary intervention programme with common child centred goals
- Essential: Bachelors in Occupational Therapy
- Desirable: Masters in Pediatric OT , Trained in Sensory Integration Therapy, Registered with AIOTA and DCOTPT
- Motivation and enthusiasm to work with children and adolescents
- Keenness to work within a dynamic multidisciplinary team of child psychiatrists, child psychologists, occupational, therapists, developmental therapists, play therapists.
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people and colleagues.
- Ability to train and disseminate knowledge
- Salary : on request